♪ Adilla Wafi ♪ ♫ ❀ Nur Adilla Wafi ™ ❀ ♫: It jus a quotes.

March 13, 2013

It jus a quotes.

Something that I want to share. :')



Move on already, everybody says. What they don't get is that it's not so easy when the memories of him is stuck on replay in my head. Your smile. Your eyes. How happy you made me. Those were some of my best memories, and I will never be able to erase them. If I could, I would in a heartbeat. It'd be so much easier to move on. Forget you. Like you forgot me.

Want you, but then again I don't. I'm willing to take a chance, but not really. To tell you the truth, I'm scared. I've been hurt and heartbrokentoo many times. I'm afraid that if I open up, it'll only end in disaster. I know I shouldn't let what happened in the past interfere with the future, but that's easier said then done. That pain is going to be there whether I like it or not and I apologize. I'm not saying to wait for me cause I would hate to do that to you, but I'm just saying that I am worth it.

I'm completely out of words about how I feel about you.. I don't even know why I still love you knowing that you have already broken my heart a hundred times and yet, I am still deeply in love with hope that you'll soon realize how much I really love you and that you'll feel the same way about me too.

It hurts when people walk into your life and make you happy and then walk out and leave you hurting.

Love is something nice, love is something sweet, love is a skill that's learned not pick up on the streets, the one who teaches how to love often leaves out an important part, they don't teach how to forget and that leads to a broken heart.

Love is like a puzzle. When youre in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.

I am so mad at myself. I feel like I hate myself instead of hating you and I don't know if that's possible. Because I convinced myself I was over you and now I know it was all pretend...I pretended that I didn't look at you when you didn't notice I was. I pretended not to light up when you entered a room...I pretended not to be upset when we got in a fight. I pretended I didn't look forward to seeing you everyday. I pretended that I wasn't hurt when you broke my heart. I pretended I didn't miss you when you didn't come around. Now all these lies have showed me is that I miss you so much more than I had realized.


TERIMA KASIH KERANA MEMBACA

0 Pengkritik:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Adilla Wafi